mar 04, 2016
In lieu of a printed event guide, the 2016 International Car Rental Show announces that the entire show program will be included in a new mobile app.
The International Car Rental Show’s new mobile app. Photo courtesy of Vince Taroc.
The app, available for iOS and Android operating systems, offers these features:
– View all the sessions, speakers, and exhibitors.
– Create a personalized event schedule.
– Rate and comment on sessions.
– Sync the app across all of devices.
– Take notes and download event handouts and presentations.
– Interactively locate sessions on the Bally’s Las Vegas maps.
– Receive late-breaking information and alerts.
– Find attendees and connect with colleagues.
Attendees will also be provided with a printed pocket guide of a condensed version of the event schedule.
“The new mobile app takes our event guide to a new level of functionality,” says Chris Brown, executive editor of Auto Rental News. “Mobile apps are becoming ubiquitous technology at trade shows; we will be using this app for our events moving forward.”
To download the app for iPhone (iPad, iPod Touch) and Android phones, visit the App Store or Google Play and search for “International Car Rental Show.” For all other phone types, while on a smartphone, point your mobile browser to http://m.core-apps.com/ICRS2016.
The mobile app is sponsored by U-Save Car & Truck Rental and Zurich.
The International Car Rental Show will take place April 17-19 at Bally’s Las Vegas. For more information on how to register, visit www.internationalcarrentalshow.com.
Fonte: Auto Rental News
fev 23, 2017
fev 23, 2017
fev 22, 2017
fev 20, 2017